If you would prefer to have your NHS Health Check in your local community, contact the Let’s Get Healthy Team on 01384 732402 or 0800 061 4962 to find a community location in your area.
Alternatively NHS Health Checks are available at all GP surgeries, participating pharmacies and opticians across Dudley. We may also be coming to your place of work, so look out for us. These clinics aim to offer Health Checks in a range of settings, at convenient times, during the day, in the evening, at weekends and during bank holidays.
If you are aged between 40 and 74 and registered with a Dudley GP you will be invited to have a NHS Health Check by letter or telephone during the next 5 years. However, you can have your check at any time, please speak to your GP or one of our participating pharmacies and opticians to book your NHS Health Check.
- Beacon Opticians Plus+, Beacon Centre, Wolverhampton Road East, Sedgley.
Tel. 01902 886794
- Priory Community Pharmacy, 95-97 Priory Road, Dudley. DY1 4EH. Tel. 01384 366544
- Eye Health Clinic, 168 High Street, Dudley. DY1 1QS. Tel. 01384 936438
- Specsavers, 13 Castle Street, Dudley. DY1 1LF. Tel. 01384 214851
- Specsavers, 9 Townsend Place, Kingswinford. DY6 9JL. Tel. 01384 402886
- Brettell Lane Pharmacy, 108b Brettell Lane, Stourbridge. DY8 4BS. Tel. 01384 443666
- Specsavers, 71 High Street, Stourbridge. DY8 1DX Tel. 01384 440464
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 11 Peckingham Street, Halesowen. B63 3AW. Tel. 0121 550 1374
Services are also available for people whose first language is not English – please let the surgery, pharmacy or opticians know if you will require an interpreter.
Wherever you choose to have your FREE NHS Health Check in Dudley you will receive an identical check and exactly the same high standards of service, including access to a range of free healthy lifestyle referral options.