There are many online interactive tools and self-assessments that can help you immediately get an idea of how healthy you are.
- If you’re over 30, take the online Heart Age test to see what your risk of getting heart disease or stroke is.
- Find out if you’re at risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Use the BMI calculator to see whether you’re a healthy weight for your height. If you’re overweight, it will also tell you what your daily calorie range should be to help you lose weight.
- Could you be drinking too much? Find ways to drink less from Public Health England.
- Take the How Are You quiz created by Public Health England for an overview of your current health and wellbeing.