Funerals are different during the coronavirus pandemic. Below are some of the changes you will experience:
- There is no longer a limit on the number of mourners who can attend a funeral.
- For cremation services we now allow up to 90 people seated in our chapels. If the 90 persons limit is reached any additional people can observe from outside.
- We can’t enforce the wearing of face coverings, but we do advise mourners to wear them inside the chapels.
- A webcasting service is available to allow those who cannot be in attendance watch the service live at home. From Monday 23rd August 2021 there will be a charge for this option.
- There is no limit on the number of mourners for burials. Wearing a face covering is not compulsory outside.