People are being urged to recognise the early signs and symptoms of life threatening conditions like heart disease and cancer.
You want to be able to enjoy your life
Listen to your body…
Don’t miss the early signs of cancer
- A cough or shortness of breath
- Feeling tired for no reason
- Losing weight without trying to
- A change in bowel habits
- A lump, discharge or blood
- Needing to pee several times at night
Most cancers are treatable the earlier the diagnosis the better the outcome.
Don’t miss the early signs of heart disease
- Acute pain or discomfort in your chest, arms or jaw
- Nausea or vomiting
- Jaw, neck or back pain
- Shortness of breath
- Clammy skin and sweating
Don’t make excuses!
You can prevent a heart attack
If you have experienced these symptoms over the last few weeks or months speak to your doctor urgently.