Would you like to help develop Dudley’s suicide prevention campaign?
Dudley Council, along with partner organisations, has an ambition that we have zero suicides in Dudley.
To support this ambition we are looking for local people to help us test a new suicide prevention campaign, which aims to:
- Raise public awareness of suicide and suicide prevention
- Promote suicide safety and practical approaches to help people help themselves or people at risk
Volunteers will be asked to take part in a small group workshop in central Dudley to give their views on three creative concepts for the campaign.
If you meet the following criteria we would like to hear from you:
- Aged 18 years or over
- Live or work in Dudley borough
- Are available on one of the following dates
- Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at 6pm to 7pm
- Thursday 4th October 2018 at 6pm to 7pm
To register your interest please visit https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6TRVHMW to complete a short screening questionnaire.
You will be able to claim travel expenses to and from a Dudley postcode.
To request further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 816221.