1. Boil a large saucepan of water and cook the pasta for 10 minutes or according to the packet instructions. When tender, drain and reserve a few tablespoons of cooking water.
2. Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan. Add the bacon pieces and fry until browned.
3. Add the garlic and sprouts and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Season with black pepper and parsley.
5. Add the cooked pasta and a couple of tablespoons of cooking water and stir to combine.
6. Dot the ricotta cheese over the pasta and serve.
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed/minced
4 slices streaky bacon or 2 slices back bacon, fat removed and diced
Leftover Brussel sprouts, halved or quartered
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Black pepper, for seasoning
75g (3oz) ricotta cheese
150g (6oz) pasta shapes