1. Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6) and lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Chop chicken or turkey breast fillets into nugget-sized shapes.
3. Whisk the eggs in a shallow bowl.
4. Put the crackers or cornflakes in a sandwich bag and crush them (with a rolling pin if you have one) until they are fine crumbs. Mix in the seasoning of your choice, then empty the crumbs onto a plate.
5. Dip the chicken or turkey pieces into the egg first, then roll them in the crumbs until fully coated.
6. Place nuggets on the greased baking tray and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Mix together the yoghurt and sweet chilli sauce to taste.
8. Serve nuggets with dip.
3-4 chicken OR turkey breast fillets
2 large handfuls of cheese crackers OR plain cornflakes
1 teaspoon seasoning e.g. black pepper, mixed herbs, spices
3 tablespoons natural/plain yoghurt
sweet chilli sauce