Preparation Time: 1 minute
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (gas mark 3).
2. Toss the nuts in vegetable oil/ melted butter to
3. Sprinkle over the spices and pinch of salt and toss
again to combine well. Place on a baking tray in a
4. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5
minutes until toasted and crisp.
5. Keeps for up to a week in an airtight container.
250g (9 oz) mixed nuts, unsalted (cashew, peanuts,
brazil, walnuts, almonds etc)
1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon melted butter
1 teaspoon garam masala
¼ teaspoon red chilli powder (or to taste)
Pinch of salt