Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add the mushrooms, stalk facing up and gently pan fry until almost cooked through.
3. Remove the mushrooms from the pan onto a baking tray.
Crumble the leftover stuffing and stilton cheese in each mushroom.
4. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves if using and season with black pepper.
5. Place under a pre-heated grill and grill until the cheese has melted.
Fantastic served with toast or as a side dish.
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 large flat mushrooms
A piece of stilton cheese, about 50-75g (2-3oz)
4 tablespoons leftover stuffing
Fresh thyme leaves (optional)
Black pepper for seasoning