· Preheat oven to 220°C/gas mark 7.
· Scrub potatoes then cut into thick wedge shapes, leaving the potato skin on.
· Place wedges on a baking sheet/tray.
· Lightly coat the potato wedges with the oil and seasoning of your choice.
· Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes until golden and crisp turning over once halfway.
· Serve with a dip of your choice.
Ingredients – for the potatoes
4 medium potatoes
1 teaspoon dried herbs – parsley, rosemary, basil, oregano
1 teaspoon spice – Cajun spice, barbeque seasoning, paprika, chilli powder
1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
Ingredients – for dips
3 tablespoons natural yoghurt mixed with 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
3 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt mixed with 1 crushed garlic clove
3 tablespoon reduced fat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt and finely chopped spring onions or chives