1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/ gas mark 6.
2. Wash the salmon fillets and pat dry with kitchen paper. Chop the fillets into thick strips (about finger lengths).
3. Crush the cheese biscuits into fine breadcrumbs – no lumps! Do this by putting the cheese biscuits in a plastic sandwich bag and crush with a rolling pin. Alternatively place the cheese biscuits in a sieve/colander over a bowl and use a potato masher/wooden spoon to push the biscuits through
4. Grate the cheese and add the mixed herbs to the crushed biscuits.
5. Beat the egg in a separate bowl and sprinkle the flour onto a plate.
6. Toss the salmon strips in the flour then the egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
7. Place the salmon strips onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
9. To make the lime and coriander dressing zest and juice the lime into a bowl and mix together with the yoghurt, mayonnaise and chopped fresh coriander
10. Serve the salmon fish fingers with the dressing and salad.
450g (1lb) salmon fillets, skinless
10 cheesy biscuits
15g (½oz) mature cheddar cheese/ parmesan
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
2 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons wholemeal flour
1 lime, zest and juice
2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped fine
Salad for serving.