1. Oranges - cut the top and bottom of the oranges so that they lie flat on the chopping board, cut off the peel removing all the pith, and cut into segments.
2. Peaches - otherwise wash and cut into 6-8 segments.
3. Apples - wash and cut into quarters, remove the core from each, then slice into smaller chunks.
4. Bananas - peel the bananas and slice into rounds.
5. Grapes - wash and chop each grape in half.
6. Strawberries - wash and chop each strawberry into half or quarters.
7. Melon - cut in half and remove the seeds with a spoon, then cut each half into 4-6 slices. Using a sharp knife, run the knife along the flesh as close to the skin as possible, then cut each slice into small chunks.
8. Mix the fruits together in a large serving bowl and add the unsweetened pineapple juice.
1 bunch red or white grapes
1 punnet strawberries
1 large melon e.g. honeydew, galia, cantaloupe
1 small glass unsweetened pineapple juice