The Black Country Early Outcomes website is designed to:
- support parents, practitioners and professionals across the Black Country
- support in the early identification of speech, language and communication needs
- enable parents, practitioners and professional to understand the expected levels of speech, language and communication (SLC) development,
- provide support on the development of SLC within the home and settings,
- provide information on where, when and how to find more specialist support.
- provide practitioners with access to training opportunities,
- support settings and parents enabling them to create a language rich environment for all children.
All information has been brought together through a cross border, multi-agency team with colleagues from Education, Early Help, Health Visiting and Speech and Language Therapy services.