1. Preheat oven to 190°C/gas mark 5.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add the broccoli florets in the last 3-4 minutes. Drain the pasta and broccoli and transfer into a large ovenproof dish.
4. Add the sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and salmon and stir to combine. Leave to one side while you make the sauce.
5. Heat the milk over a low heat in a medium saucepan and crumble in the stock cube.
6. Dissolve the corn flour in a cup with a little cold water and mix to a thin paste. When the milk is coming up to boiling point add the corn flour paste and keep stirring continuously until the sauce has thickened. (If the sauce does not thicken add some more corn flour paste. If the sauce becomes too thick add a little more milk).
7. Add the wholegrain mustard and season with black pepper. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
8. Add half of the grated cheese and stir until melted.
9. Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
200g wholewheat pasta
1 small broccoli (240g), chopped into florets
1 small can sweetcorn (190g), drained
3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 can of salmon, drained
560ml (1 pint) semi-skimmed milk
½ vegetable stock cube
1 heaped tablespoon (30g) corn flour
1 heaped teaspoon wholegrain mustard
Black pepper, for seasoning
100g (3½oz) mature cheddar cheese