1. Place biscuits in a sandwich bag and roughly crush (a rolling pin helps).
2. Melt the margarine over a low heat in a small saucepan or melt in the microwave, remove from the heat and stir in the crushed biscuits.
3. Divide the crushed biscuits into small individual dishes/pastry cutters.
4. In a bowl, gently mix together the cream cheese/quark, fromage frais, vanilla essence, lime rind and lime juice.
5. Spoon the cheese mixture onto the biscuits.
6. Chop fruit into bite sized pieces and place on top of the cheese mixture.
7. Place in the fridge for half an hour to set, then remove from fridge and serve.
8-10 digestives OR ginger nut biscuits
20g (¾oz) margarine
200g (7oz) light cream cheese OR quark
150g (5oz) fromage frais
¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
rind of 1 lime
juice of ½ lime
1 tin fruit, drained OR 200g (7oz) fresh or frozen fruit