1. Measure out the couscous/bulgar wheat into a small saucepan.
2. Make up the stock and pour into the couscous/bulgar wheat. Gently cook on very low heat for 3-5 minutes. Then take off the heat and steam with a lid on for a further 5 minutes. Fluff up using a fork.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
4. Deseed and chop peppers into chunks.
5. Chop cucumber into chunks.
6. Finely slice spring onions.
7. Open tinned chickpeas/kidney beans and tinned sweetcorn and drain well.
8. Chop feta cheese into chunks.
9. Tip couscous and all prepared ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
10. Season with black pepper, mixed herbs, lemon juice (watch out for any pips!) and olive oil.
1½ mugs couscous/bulgar wheat
430ml-570ml (¾-1 pint) hot vegetable stock
12 cherry tomatoes
2 peppers (mixed colour)
3 stalks spring onion
1 tin chickpeas/kidney beans
1 small tin sweetcorn
1 small block feta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
Ground black pepper
Juice of 1 lemon