1. Heat a large deep frying pan or wok. Add the oil.
2. When the oil is very hot, add half the beaten egg and swirl to cover the entire pan. Stir fry for 30 seconds until the eggs have become solid pieces. Move to one side of the pan.
3. Add the rice and use a wooden spatula to break down any lumps. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the turkey meat or ham, peas and spring onion and combine with the egg. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Swirl in the remaining beaten egg and stir fry for 1 minute.
6. Sprinkle over the soy sauce.
7. Sprinkle over the seasme oil if using just before serving.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
3 eggs, lightly beaten.
350g (12½oz) leftover cooked rice (about 4 serving spoons) - the rice must be cold.
200g (8oz) leftover turkey meat or ham, chopped.
100g (4oz) frozen peas, defrosted.
3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced.
2 tablespoons light soy sauce.
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional).