1. Wash fresh fruit and drain juice from canned fruit.
2. Cut large fruit up into bite-size pieces and remove stalks from smaller fruit.
3. Thread fruit onto kebab stick or straw, alternating the fruit.
4. If using melted chocolate, drizzle a little over your fruit kebab before eating. To melt the choclate place it in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water and stir until just melted. This prevents the chocolate from burning.
5. If using yoghurt and honey, mix the two together and spoon over fruit kebab.
Selection of your favourite fruit (can be fresh or tinned in juice) e.g.
Small bar chocolate, melted OR
¼ tub plain low-fat yoghurt AND 1 tablespoon runny honey