1. Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Lightly grease a baking tray.
3. Chop the dried apricots into small pieces.
4. Melt the margarine, golden syrup, brown sugar and apple juice in a pan over a low-medium heat.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the rolled oats, apricots and sultanas/raisins.
6. Spoon the flapjack mixture into a baking tray and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
8. Leave to cool for 10 minutes then mark out 10 pieces, leave to cool completely in the tin before turning out.
75g (2½oz) dried (ready to eat) apricots
75g (2½oz) margarine
1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
3 tablespoons golden syrup
5 tablespoons (75ml) 100% apple juice
250g (9oz) rolled oats
50g (2oz) sultanas or raisins