Free Healthy Lifestyle Support for Your Family – STARTING ON 1ST AUGUST 2022
Arrange a one-to-one appointment with one of Dudley’s Wellbeing Coaches, who will help you and your kids create healthier habits you can all stick to.
The Family Healthy Lifestyle Support is a free and personalised support service, to meet the needs of your family.
What to expect from the service:
- A 45-minute initial appointment with your dedicated Wellbeing Coach. This can either be face to face, a telephone call or a video chat – whichever suits your needs.
- You can come to the appointment by yourself or with your child/children – you can decide what will suit your family best
- The appointment will be a very informal chat about your family’s lifestyle and any challenges you’re facing trying to maintain healthy habits
- By the end of the appointment, you’ll have a simple Action Plan for reaching the goals you identify with your Coach
- Your Coach will tell you about all the local activities and services that are available to you and your family to help you get more active and eat well
- With your consent you and your family may be referred onto other more specialised lifestyle services if you feel that would be helpful
- You will also be offered up to 6 free follow-up appointments to see how you’ve been getting on and offer you further support and motivation if required
To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 732402
Please note you will not be able to make an appointment until the service goes live on the 1st August 2022.