Managing shortness of breath
Shortness of breath can be due to a variety of reasons. Such as:
- increased physical
- emotional and mental demands and pressures
- respiratory health conditions
To manage these symptoms:
- Slow down or stop what you are doing.
- Take medications prescribed by your doctors, including inhalers.
- Stop smoking and avoid smoke and other irritants, (dust, aerosol sprays etc.)
- Increase physical exercises and activities to build stamina and endurance
- Improve posture
If your shortness of breath persists or worsens, seek medical attention.